This visit is a joint activity among HKIE-BSD, ASHRAE-HKC and CIBSE-HKB.Programme Highlight:
This newly built "Innovation Hub" demonstrates how the cutting-edge technology could help in your everyday life - "Life is On". To give a complete picture, apart from the big concept of Smart Home, Smart Hotel, and Smart Office; the down-to-the-earth equipment components will also be shown.Programme for the visit:
Registration & Enquiry:
- Briefing on nowadays technology with worldwide successful cases
- Introducing Concept of EcoStruxure
- Explaining how different components contribute in the Smart Home, Smart Hotel, and Smart Office.
- Reviewing on newest technology for collecting data from sensors and meters.
- Demonstrating on how different analytic tools could make the collected data meaningful for Asset Management and Energy Saving.
Please register ONLINE via the website of CIBSE Hong Kong Branch - http://www.cibse.org.hk
The visit is free of charge and application will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. The maximum number of participants is 20. The deadline of application is to be comfirmed. The successful applicant list will be posted on the institution website www.CIBSE.org.hk. For enquiries, please contact Mr. Tony Ngan at Tel. 2867-4033 or 9072-0039.